The pack includes three new maps, a new multiplayer mode called "Master of Arms," and six armor and gun skins.
The pack will cost $12.50 (1000 Microsoft Points) on its own, but is included in the $20 (1600 MSP) season pass. The pass will also cover one more similarly sized pack. %Gallery-186202%
The second "Judgment" Map Pack explores the darker side of the "Gears" universe, with three bone-chilling maps, the new "Master at Arms" multiplayer mode and exclusive digital rewards
Microsoft and Epic Studios today announced the second expansion in the "Gears of War: Judgment" multiplayer experience, the Call to Arms Map Pack, coming to VIP Season Pass holders on Tuesday, April 23 via Xbox LIVE, and available worldwide April 30. Developed by Epic Games and People Can Fly, the Call to Arms Map Pack brings players three new multiplayer maps, a brand-new mode called "Master at Arms," and six armor and gun skins for customizing your characters and weapons.
Set against the backdrop of the Locust invasion of Halvo Bay, all three new maps provide a mix of close quarters and vertical combat, keeping Gearheads immersed in the action. The Call to Arms Map Pack provides 10 new Achievements worth a total of 250 Gamerscore.
For more information on the Call to Arms Map Pack, please visit the "Gears of War" community site epicgames.com/community. Full descriptions of the new maps and mode are below:
· Terminal: The speed and ferocity of the Locust invasion took Halvo Bay completely by surprise. Residents scrambled to evacuate by every means possible, and COG forces were called in to maintain order as martial law was enforced. However, the Locust showed no mercy, and gave no quarter; they swept through train terminals like this one to take advantage of the close quarters and sheer number of defenseless humans trapped within its walls. Sometimes, COG forces could hold the line long enough for a final evacuation, but too many lost their lives in defense of the people and the land they loved.
· Blood Drive: As casualties started to mount, the staff at Halvo Memorial quickly began what would become the largest triage effort in the history of Sera. Their "Give Blood Today" campaign inspired a global blood drive in support of COG forces and wounded civilians. Sadly, Halvo fell quickly, and the hospital became a battlefront instead of a sanctuary. The seed of hope was planted, however, and government-run Memorial hospitals across the country mobilized to keep the effort alive until Jacinto Memorial was the last standing bastion of hope for the people of Sera.
· Boneyard: The concept of traditional memorial services had to be suspended due to the constant stream and alarming volume of casualties as Sera fell victim to the Locust Horde. Memorial grounds quickly became boneyards. Unmarked holes became grave sites and mausoleums were filled with the nameless remains of the fallen, their skeletons piled into heaps. Tread lightly, you never know what, or who, you're walking on, and one day you're bound to join them.
The Call to Arms Map Pack will be available on Xbox LIVE for 1000 Microsoft Points. Players who purchase the "Gears of War: Judgment" VIP Season Pass will receive early access to map packs and a 25 percent savings versus purchasing them individually.1
New Mode: "Master At Arms"
This new free-for-all game mode exclusive to "Gears of War: Judgment" will test the true range of your soldiering skills. The goal is to get a kill with each of the 20 different available weapons, without resorting to melee or grenade tactics. Every successful kill will automatically advance you to the next available weapon until you have used them all and proven your skill as a true Master at Arms.
For updates on "Gears of War: Judgment" and the "Gears" franchise, visit http://gearsofwar.xbox.com and follow the Epic team on Twitter and Facebook at @EpicGames and https://www.facebook.com/epicgamesinc.
Already available worldwide, continue the executions courtesy of MAXIM and Epic Games with the first game add-on for "Gears of War: Judgment." The DLC includes the return of the wildly popular multiplayer mode Execution and a new multiplayer map called Haven.
Developed exclusively for Xbox 360 by Epic Games and People Can Fly, "Gears of War: Judgment" delivers a riveting campaign featuring new characters, weapons and enemies, and new multiplayer experiences. The "Gears of War" series is one of the most popular franchises in Xbox history, having sold more than 19 million games worldwide, and spawning New York Times-bestselling novels, toys, collectibles, graphic novels, and more. To learn more about "Gears of War: Judgment" and the "Gears of War" franchise, please visit: http://gearsofwar.xbox.com
1Savings based on estimated retail prices. Actual retailer prices may vary.
This trailer/video may only be displayed if it is behind an age-gate that: (1) is age-neutral (i.e., requires the user to input their date of birth or select it from a drop-down bar; (2) employs reasonable technical measures to keep underage users from re-entering their age after initially being denied access; and (3) does not display any ESRB rating information on the video player or the age-gate itself. Failure to implement these requirements may jeopardize your ability to obtain material of this nature from us in the future.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 90
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 500 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Released 2013-11-22