The WiiPad will display Sam Fisher's OpSat, "allowing the player to operate gadgets such as tri-rotor drones, sticky cam and much more through touch- and motion-based inputs," the Wii U descriptions read. The WiiPad lets players mark and execute enemies, switch weapons and pick gadgets, and displays worldwide stats and friends' progress reports. The Wii U is not a part of the Collector's Edition package available for PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
Splinter Cell: Blacklist comes out on August 20 for all platforms.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18