Each week, SMF is featuring a WoW-related web comic that updates regularly. This week, we're shining the spotlight on Lo'meath & Huilii:
Lo'meath & Huilii is a WoW-related machinima comic based on Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. Moeru, the artist, is a Canadian game designer who works on the comic as a hobby. It began in April 2011 and shows no signs of slowing down.
Lo'meath (Low-me-eff) (based on Romeo) is a high-ranking battle mage of the Scryer faction who is creative, poetic and dramatic. Huilii (Hyu-lee) (based on Juliet) is the last apprentice of the Aldor High Priestess. She is dutiful and devoted to her trade, outspoken, yet conservative.
Lo'meath & Huilii updates three times a week.
This week's comics are:
- Lo'meath & Huilii Second Intermission Page 1
- LFG #661 and #662
- The Daily Blink The Next Phase of WoW Bots and A Titan's Grip on Reality and There's a Fence for a Reason
- Fox Rain #28
- Trigonometry Comics Epilogue #19 and #20
- Away From Reality A Lighter Shade of Dark
- From Draenor With Love Your New Undisputed Champion
- Contested Territory Catching Up and Growing Up 1
- The Trolling of Azeroth Shortest Interviews in the History of Warcraft #3: Baine Bloodhoof
- Gratz Where's Marcel and Parkour and Vanity Room
- Arena-Inside Vivid Imagination
- NPC One Mighty
- DLC Donald the Determined
- Teh Gladiators That's a Big One
- Guilded Age Chapter 22 Page 17 and 18, 19, 20, 21
Stay tuned next week for another comic spotlight. Plus, What's Shakin' chapter 5 will start up and Gratz has promised some more action scenes.
As always, if anyone has any tips, feel free to leave a comment below. You can also use the WoW Insider comment form (but put SMF in the subject!) if you want to send information by email.