"We can confirm that a small number of Harmonix employees were let go today," the spokesperson said. "This decision was made due to shifting staffing priorities for Harmonix's multiple future projects."
In March, Harmonix secured investment from venture capital firm The Foundry Group, which confirmed Harmonix was working on three new games using variations of player input, beyond standard keyboard and mouse controls. This month Harmonix snagged BioShock 2 lead designer Zak McClendon as a design director, superannuation cited today from McClendon's LinkenIn profile.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One