Priced at $19.99, the compilation features the multiplayer tower defense game, Dungeon Defenders, dinosaurian online shooter Primal Carnage, and first-person puzzle game Q.U.B.E. (Quick Understanding of Block Extrusion). The Unreal Indie Bundle also includes a second tower defense darling, Sanctum, along with the first-person adventure game, The Ball, side-scrolling puzzler Unmechanical, and twin-stick shoot-'em-up Waves.
Purchased individually, these games would normally set you back $79.93, making this a solid deal all around. The Unreal Indie Bundle will be available through May 6th.
- Key specs
- Type Audio / video player
- Video services Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, Other
- Audio services Last.fm, Napster, Pandora, Rdio, Rhapsody, Spotify, Other
- Video codec support AVI, h.264 / AVC, MPEG-4
- Audio codec support AAC, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WAV, WMA
- WiFi 802.11 a, b, g, n
- Released 2013-04-23