Sledgehammer Games is already working on its next game, the studio has revealed in a tweet congratulating Infinity Ward on its Call of Duty: Ghosts announcement. You'll remember the two worked together on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
"Our team is heads down on our next project, but best wishes to the hardworking team at IW!" the tweet read. Nothing specific was shared about this next project, but we've inquired with Sledgehammer Games to see if the outfit is willing to disclose any additional information.
Sledgehammer Games formed in 2009, when Glen Schofield and Michael Condrey left EA's Visceral Games and founded the studio under Activision. The original plan was to produce a third-person action game, but that would eventually get scrapped in the prototype phase.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One