While specifics regarding the next Gran Turismo title are not yet known, Sony notes that designer Kazunori Yamauchi will be present at the event on May 15 to discuss the future of the series, and promises that "something big" will be revealed. Today, May 8, marks the 15th anniversary of the European release of the original PlayStation Gran Turismo title.
Given the timing of the event -- and considering Gran Turismo 5's extended development period -- it's likely that the next entry in Polyphony Digital's driving simulation series will be announced for the PlayStation 4, though no details have been confirmed.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25