Japanese developer G.rev (probably best known as the co-developer of Ikaruga with Treasure) has announced that it will be bringing its cartoony shoot-em-up Mamorukun Curse! to North America, courtesy of publisher UFO Interactive Games. As you can see in the trailer, there's some serious bullet-hell action, with the big innovation being that scrolling up the screen is manual rather than automatic. This version will also include the Japanese DLC, which means two new maps, two new characters, and full Trophy support.
Mamorukun Curse! showed up in Japan back in 2008 as Mamoru-kun wa Norowarete Shimatta!, but it'll finally arrive in the US on July 16, at a price of $19.99.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25