Dead Island creator Techland wants to bring first-person parkour back onto our screens with Dying Light - and perhaps provide competition for a certain would-be-sequel. While scavenging, combat, and stealth are all being billed as big parts of Dying Light, this CGI trailer shows the kind of agility required to keep your footing - and your flesh - in the game's zombified dystopia.
Dying Light is coming to Xbox One, PS4, PS3, and Xbox 360 next year.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Sony PlayStation 4
Microsoft Xbox One