Ubisoft has announced Just Dance 2014, previously revealed through the Xbox Live Marketplace. The game will include six-player dances, DJ functions (where you can wave a hand around to move through songs), and a special "Party Master" mode coming to the Wii U. The tunes will be provided by pop artists as usual, including Pitbull and others.
Just Dance 2014 will be available on all next-gen consoles this October. Ubisoft tells us the game will be available in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa on October 1, October 4 in the UK, and then October 8 in the US.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One
Sony PlayStation 4