You got the basic info about Xbox One a few weeks ago, but it's safe to say that was only touching the surface. Today at its E3 event, Microsoft revealed even juicier details about the software, hardware and games that'll fuel its next-gen experience. All that, and a redesigned Xbox 360 before Sony's even gotten the chance to show off the PS4's actual enclosure. Whether you want to relive the Xbox showcase or catch up on what you might've missed, you'll find our full roundup past the break.
- Microsoft announces Xbox One price: $499, launches in November
- Xbox 360 gets a One-like redesign, is available today
Software and services
- SmartGlass for Xbox One detailed: offers gamers in-game purchases, multiplayer control and gameplay tips
- Xbox Live to ditch Microsoft Points, switch to local currencies
- Project Spark lets users build game worlds with Kinect voice control and SmartGlass
- Xbox One Upload Studio lets you share your gameplay vids, live streams through Twitch
- Xbox Live will offer two free games per month starting July, includes Assassin's Creed 2 and Halo 3
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain coming to Xbox One, not an exclusive
- World of Tanks heads to consoles for the first time on the Xbox 360
- Killer Instinct returns as an Xbox One exclusive title
- Crytek's Ryse: Son of Rome demoed for Xbox One, available as launch title
- Minecraft coming to Xbox One with expanded multiplayer features
- Insomniac's Sunset Overdrive is our first look at a cloud-infused Xbox One game
- Next-gen Halo title announced for Xbox One: runs at 60 fps, available in 2014
- Respawn Entertainment unveils Titanfall, an Xbox One exclusive
- Xbox One games roundup from Microsoft's E3 keynote
- Engadget and Joystiq's Microsoft pre-event broadcast: live from E3!
- Engadget and Joystiq's Microsoft event wrap-up broadcast: live from E3!
- Microsoft E3 2013 Xbox liveblog!
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 500 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Camera / optical
- Video outputs HDMI
- Released 2013-11-22