Grounding Inc is hard at work creating Crimson Dragon for Xbox One, but the studio is also making another unannounced project for Nintendo, game director Yukio Futatsugi tells Joystiq. Unfortunately, Futatsugi didn't offer any details about the game or which platform it's being developed for.
Crimson Dragon may be getting Grounding the most attention right now, but the studio has a history of working with Nintendo. It developed two Nintendo-published WiiWare games in 2009, and it also released Sakura Samurai on the 3DS eShop last year.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo Wii U