New Super Luigi U, the downloadable expansion to New Super Mario Bros. U centered around the lankier Mario brother, comes to the Wii U's eShop today priced at $19.99. The green campaign includes over 80 redesigned courses, each one with a timer set at 100. And of course you play as the big L himself, which means you can jump and slide to even greater heights (and lengths).
If you'd prefer to green your fingers with something more material, the retail version of New Super Luigi U hits North America on August 25, and Europe a smidgen earlier on July 26. Unlike the downloadable version out today, you don't need a copy of NSMBU to play the retail game, but it is priced a bit higher at $29.99.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18