The demo is also the qualifying method for GT Academy 2013, the competition intended to unearth real driving talent by providing winners with a spot on Nissan's racing team. Qualifications end on July 28, but the demo remains freely available to all afterwards.
The demo itself features beginner stages themed around a GT Academy boot camp, with racers who make the grade going on to the final qualifier at the UK's Silverstone track. In terms of cars, SCEA said the demo features the Nissan Leaf, 370Z, and GT-R at the least.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25