Rovio is catapulting the Angry Birds Trilogy onto Wii U and Wii later this summer, with a trailer dating it for the Nintendo systems on August 13. The compendium, comprised of Angry Birds, AB Seasons, and AB Rio, plucks some extra content on Wii U and Wii, while the Wii U version is off-TV compatible and of course features touchscreen controls.
Back when publisher Activision announced the Wii U and Wii versions of the trilogy, it also revealed the mobile money-maker had proven a success on consoles, too. The Xbox 360, PS3, and 3DS versions released late last year shifted a million copies by February 2013.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 328
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 512 MB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, RCA / composite, S-Video
- Weight 2.65 lb
- Released 2006-11-19
Nintendo Wii U