"We have decided to move into a faster, more iterative update cycle," said CCP Praetorian. "This is unique in the console space, only possible because our friends at Sony work with us to evolve the submission processes to suit free-to-play massively multiplayer titles like DUST."
Uprising 1.2's star feature is the addition of the Commando dropsuit. This role allows players to equip dual light weapons to go all John Woo on the competition. Don't be jealous if you don't go Commando, as CCP's also prepping "Neo" dropsuits for every role. Other changes coming with 1.2 include shield energizer modules, unlocked conquered districts, ISK transfers, better visuals and game performance, optimal range limits on weapons, and improved sound.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25