French indie outfit Seaven Studio is working on Ethan: Meteor Hunter, coming to PS3 this summer.
In this puzzle-platformer, titular star Ethan is hunting down meteorite fragments across 50 levels spanning three different worlds. Ethan is no ordinary bipedal mouse – he can freeze time and manipulate objects through telekinesis, thanks to being struck by a meteor himself.
Ethan: Meteor Hunter is also vying for a Steam launch through Greenlight right now. Though it may be the studio's first game, Seaven Studio's seven employees originally worked at Hydravision Entertainment, helping to produce Obscure, Obscure 2 and the Wii and PS2 ports of 2008's Alone in the Dark reboot.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25