Ever since Google announced that it was joining forces with Samsung and HTC to push out a stock Android version of the two biggest flagships on the market, we knew that a giveaway of at least one of these devices would need to follow quickly. True to our intent, we've teamed up with dbrand, a company dedicated to making customized skins for the phone of your choice, to offer you the chance to win the Google Play edition of the HTC One! To enter, head to the widget below -- remember, leaving comments doesn't work anymore. While you're at it, feel free to enjoy dbrand's latest video showing off what it does best.
Winner: Congratulations to Ishwor T of Baltimore, MD for winning the HTC One!
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget above. Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States and the District of Columbia, 18 or older! Sorry, we don't make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One (1) winner will receive an HTC One Google Play edition.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes. Prize will be shipped directly from dbrand.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. HTC, Google, dbrand and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until July 3rd at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!
- Key specs
- Reviews • 9
- Type Smartphone
- Operating system Android (Lollipop [5.0])
- Screen size 5 inches
- Internal memory 32 GB
- Carriers (US) AT&T
- Dimensions 5.69 x 2.74 x 0.38 in
- Weight 5.54 oz
- Announced 2015-03-01