Soomro rates the screens by "Excellent," "Great," "Okay" and "Bad," as defined here. All screens are listed by the variable of your choosing – brand, size, resolution, etc. – right here. The lag in question occurs due to additional processing by the display, which can cause a delay between your button presses and the results appearing on-screen. In reflex-focused games, such as fighters, lagging visual information can put players at a disadvantage when they need to react immediately.
"My personal favorite choice so far is the F7100 series from Samsung," Soomro writes. "This HDTV boasts a 40ms input lag rating in our database, meaning it will be responsive for the majority of gamers."
Check out the stats and pick your favorite HDTV or monitor for yourself.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Nintendo Wii U
Microsoft Xbox One