The Crowdfund Bookie crunches data from select successful Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns that ended during the week and produces pretty charts for you to look at.
Tobuscus Adventures: Wizards earned the most dough this week ($642,779) as well as the most backers of the funded projects (11,584) and highest average pledge per person, with each funder averaging $55.49. The game will be the first in a series of RPGs for iOS, Android and Steam based on the popular YouTube shows of the same name by Toby Turner.
Check out the results and our dandy little charts after the break.
- Tobuscus Adventures by Toby Turner - $642,779 (267.82%) by 11,584 people ($55.49 mean average)
- Void Destroyer by Paul Zakrzewski - $35,606 (178.03%) by 1,735 people ($20.52 mean average)
- GhostControl Inc. by Volker Ritzhaupt - $18,126 (162.20%) by 1,134 people ($15.98 mean average)
- Harvest by GondeFire Productions - $11,878 (118.78%) by 394 people ($30.15 mean average)
- Tesla Breaks the World by M. Robert Hymer - $6,797 (123.58%) by 367 people ($18.52 mean average)
- Dormant Sky by EdgeEntertainment - $5,583 (111.66%) by 227 people ($24.59 mean average)
- Endica VII: The Dream King by Nick Ridgway - $1,845 (131.79%) by 90 people ($20.50 mean average)