Happy Tuesday morning, everyone. Today's header is just because I need to put my two cents in on the OTP debate over in the Queue. Look at that. They were made for each other. Sorry Kalecgos. You're only half the elf Vereesa is. Just bow out gracefully.
If you're not into the mushy love stuff, don't worry, I'm done. There's plenty of news to catch up on anyway. Patch 5.4 has seen some new upgrades, and there's a few doozies hidden in all that datamining. Read on for a full list of news and updates from the past week.
Hot news and features
- Check out the latest Patch 5.3 hotfixes for July 3.
- The latest Patch 5.4 PTR updates have included new mounts, new cloaks, and new glyphs.
- Patch 5.4's legendary cloak proc graphics will show up even if you hide your cloak, or if you're a shapeshifted druid.
- Reputation gear from past patches now costs justice points on the Patch 5.4 PTR.
- If you're hungry for lore spoilers, check out these new sound files from the Patch 5.4 PTR.
- Datamining on the PTR has uncovered what may be an experience boost microtransaction potion.
- Check out the latest tier 16 armor sets uncovered on the patch 5.4 PTR.