Club Nintendo members have the option of buying both games either at retail or via Nintendo's eShop in order to be eligible for the offer. Shin Megami Tensei 4 launches in North America on July 16 as an eShop download and as a retail-exclusive Limited Edition Box Set.
Nintendo announced an upcoming Wii U crossover game featuring Fire Emblem and Shin Megami Tensei characters back in January, though no further details have been revealed.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27