Eric Stutter, Senior Design Director at Airtight Games, provides a thorough walkthrough of the E3 demo for Murdered: Soul Suspect above. The adventure game revolves around a detective who must solve his own murder – as a ghost.
The E3 walkthrough of Murdered: Soul Suspect is lengthy, spanning almost 26 minutes. Highlights include: cops slapping other cops; wearing a dead man's hat; possessing the living to eavesdrop on their conversations; and learning how christening a home can keep ghosts off the premises.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One