Have you ever thought about how often you pick up your iPhone and use it to perform some task or another? That's exactly what Nick Bilton, tech columnist at The New York Times, did for a story published today. Bilton's post follows his iPhone app usage throughout a typical day.
Bilton begins his day with the Walk Up! alarm clock app, then spends the rest of the day grabbing information from a variety of free and paid apps. At the end of the day, he may read a few articles from Instapaper, use the Kindle app to read a book, or use Apple's Remote app to control his Apple TV before going to bed.
It's a fascinating look at one blogger's iPhone app usage throughout a day, and an indication of just how much we've come to depend on our smartphones.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 112
- Type Audio / video player
- Video services iTunes, Netflix, YouTube, Other
- Audio services iTunes
- Video codec support h.264 / AVC, Motion JPEG, MPEG-4, Quicktime
- Audio codec support AAC, MP3, WAV
- Video outputs HDMI (1 outputs)
- Audio outputs via HDMI, TOSLINK (optical)
- Released 2012-03-16
Apple iPhone 6