The listing is frustratingly sparse on info, saying only that you can "Take on a more challenging difficulty level," thus adding to "replay-ability." We're so happy about the possible inclusion of a new mode that we're willing to overlook the misuse of the hyphen.
We've reached out to Nintendo for further information. The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD will be out in October for Wii U.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18