While the original Rocksmith told players when they were making mistakes, Rocksmith 2014 will explain exactly what's going wrong. If a player is struggling with a concept, the game will "pull you out of the interactive portion of the lesson and give you further instructions - this time with additional camera angles and tips."
Ubisoft's update states that Rocksmith 2014 will triple the amount of lessons offered in the original game, covering everything from tuning a guitar to advanced playing techniques like tapping notes.
Rocksmith 2014 will strap up for the 360, PS3 and PC this October. The game's soundtrack will include Jake White, Bob Dylan, Alice In Chains and more artists to be revealed at a later date. Pre-orders will include The Smashing Pumpkins' Cherub Rock as a bonus track.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One