The Crowdfund Bookie crunches data from select successful Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns that ended during the week and produces pretty charts for you to look at.
Satellite Reign, Liege, Lacuna Passage, Dungeonmans, Eterium, Project Maiden, Colonisation: Moonbase, Saintly, Salvage Trader and KR-17 ended.
Real-time strategy and Syndicate Wars-inspired Satellite Reign hauled in the most money this week ($705,194), and also had the most backers of the campaigns, with 15,029 people funding the game. Salvage Trader, a 2D space adventure game for PC and Mac, boasted the highest average pledge per person, with each funder averaging a $113.20.
Check out the results and our fancy charts after the break.
- Satellite Reign by 5 Lives Studio - $705,194 (131.81%) by 15,029 people ($46.92 mean average)
- Liege by John Rhee - $81,458 (543.05%) by 2,918 people ($27.92 mean average)
- Lacuna Passage by Random Seed Games - $54,295 (135.74%) by 1,830 people ($29.67 mean average)
- Dungeonmans by Jim Shepard - $43,155 (123.30%) by 1,468 people ($29.40 mean average)
- Eterium by Andrew Luby - $25,810 (103.24%) by 861 people ($29.98 mean average)
- Project Maiden by Kevin B. Cole - $12,221 (127.30%) by 362 people ($33.76 mean average)
- Colonisation: Moonbase by Scott Jones - $10,501 (101.03%) by 341 people ($30.80 mean average)
- Saintly by Scarvenrot - $7,745 (154.90%) by 260 people ($29.79 mean average)
- Salvage Trader by Rasmus Rasmussen - $7,471 (124.52%) by 66 people ($113.20 mean average)
- KR-17 by Wonderfling - $3,738 (124.60%) by 74 people ($50.51 mean average)