Apple has released an update to its Logic Pro X software. The 10.0.2 update is the second update to the Logic since its release on July 16. Music fans and audio professionals will be happy to hear that Apple has fixed some outstanding (and annoying) bugs in this release. Here's a list of 'em:
This update improves overall stability and performance issues including:
• Undo commands work as expected after Flex Pitch editing
• The Vintage Electric Piano plug-in now performs correctly at all sample rates
• The Capture Last Take key command no longer erases a MIDI recording
• Double-clicking on a Drummer region now opens or closes the editor
• Addresses a graphic issue where the Piano Roll Editor could display an empty window
This release is recommended for all Logic Pro X customers.
Logic Pro X is available on the Mac App Store for US$199.99.