Precursor Games pulled the plug on its own campaign the first time around, due to what Denis Dyack called "noise" surrounding his involvement in the project. Dyack also admitted there were misconceptions of what Precursor promised, due to unclear messaging in the first pledge drive. Precursor Games relaunched on Kickstarter late last month.
Shadow of the Eternals was planned for Wii U, PS4 and PC on Steam. A Steam Greenlight campaign has been fighting for votes since May, though with a lack of funding for the game we may see it ultimately canceled as well.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18