The Crowdfund Bookie crunches data from select successful Kickstarter and Indiegogo campaigns that ended during the week and produces pretty charts for you to look at.
Chroma Squad, Monochroma, DwarfCorp, Insignificant, Alum, Labyrinthine Dreams and Batz ended.
Chroma Squad , a management-style game in which players run a "sentai" TV studio with actors and stuntmen, earned the most money this week ($97,148), and had the most backers of the group (3,964). Nowhere Studios' Monochroma , a puzzle platformer described as "Limbo meets Ico," boasted the highest average pledge per person, with each funder averaging a $55.07.
Check out the week's crowdfunding results and our pretty charts after the break.
- Chroma Squad by Saulo Camarotti - $97,148 (176.63%) by 3,964 people ($24.51 mean average)
- Monochroma by Nowhere Studios - $84,644 (105.81%) by 1,537 people ($55.07 mean average)
- DwarfCorp by Completely Fair Games - $45,783 (228.92%) by 2,260 people ($20.26 mean average)
- Insignificant by Significant Games - $12,447 (707.22%) by 422 people ($29.50 mean average)
- Alum by Micah Orsie - $10,165 (101.65%) by 488 people ($20.83 mean average)
- Labyrinthine Dreams by Mark Conforti - $6,110 (101.83%) by 114 people ($53.60 mean average)
- Batz by Rui Pedro Gomes Moura - $1,610 (103.37%) by 623 people ($2.58 mean average)