As everyone is freaking out about this newfangled "trend" of subscription-only MMOs, the level-headed Bree and the hot-shot pilot Justin are there to blast through the emotional reactions to find the truth reactor behind it all. And then blow it up with a photon wit or two.
Have a comment for the podcasters? Shoot an email to email@example.com. We may just read your email on the air!
Get the podcast:
[RSS] Add Massively Speaking to your RSS aggregator.
[MP3] Download the MP3 directly.
[iTunes] Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes.
[Stitcher] Follow the podcast on Stitcher Radio.
Listen here on the page:
Read below the cut for the full show notes.
Show Notes For Massively Speaking Episode 261
- What we've been playing
- News: The Elder Scrolls Online goes the full-on sub route
- News: Pirates of the Caribbean Online and Toontown Online announce sunsets
- News: Scott Hartsman talks about the future of Trion
- News: EVE Valkyrie is now an official game
- News: DCUO's Sons of Trigon
- News: DDO: Shadowfell Conspiracy goes live
- Mailbag: Console MMOs, next step for MMOs, developer feedback, WildStar's model
Massively Speaking is the official podcast of Massively.com. Hosted by Justin Olivetti, Brianna Royce, and the L2P Backup Dancers, Massively Speaking takes on the week's biggest news and dev interviews with plenty of opinion, rants, and laughs thrown in for good measure. Join us every Tuesday afternoon to listen in and see what we'll say next!