Nintendo's latest earnings report pegged 3DS sales at 1.4 million for the three months ended in June, with software sales at 11 million. The release of four new Street Pass games also bolstered Nintendo's bottom line by earning $4 million in profit this month.
In North America, the 3DS has flourished at retail, holding onto the top hardware spot for the last three months in a row. The latest retail report points out a 14 percent increase in sales year-over-year.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27