"Given the chance, I'd like to make a game based on Jeanne from Bayonetta," Kamiya told Siliconera at PAX. "Something that's not as big in scale. Something that's portable, that you could play in quick sessions, where she's a history teacher and the kind of fun things that could come out of a scenario like that."
Kamiya added, "If I could get away with it, I'd also like to come up with a spin-off of Okami, less focused on the grand idea of saving the world, but something focused on the smaller world of the fairy Issun."
The director's latest game, The Wonderful 101, was recently released in Japan, Europe and Australia. It is slated to make its North American debut on September 15.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 104
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27
Nintendo Wii U