Can you feel it? The anticipation's building for Expand NY, thanks in no small part to our fantastic lineup of speakers that includes LeVar Burton, Pebble CEO Eric Migicovsky and Master Modder Ben Heck. Well, the list of luminaries just got longer and more lustrous. We're thrilled that Joi Ito, Director of the famed MIT Media Lab and Sonny Vu, CEO and Founder of Misfit Wearables will be joining us in New York. Equally exciting will be the presence of Inhabitat.com Editor-in-Chief Jill Fehrenbacher, Memoto co-founder Oskar Kalmaru and Pat Yongpradit, the Director of Education for Code.org. Get pumped, people, it's only a couple months until you get to see them all live in Gotham.
We know the new names are fresh in your memory, but here's the full slate of speakers you'll see at the Expand NY come November 9-10:
- LeVar Burton, Actor, Director, Educator, co-founder of RRKidz
- Ben Heck, Master Modder on element14's The Ben Heck Show
- Ben Huh, CEO, Cheezburger
- Chris Lewicki, President and Chief Engineer, Planetary Resources, Inc.
- Eric Migicovsky, CEO, Pebble
- Peter Molyneux, 22Cans
- Annalee Newitz, editor-in-chief, io9
- Becky Stern, Director of Wearable Electronics, Adafruit Industries
- Jill Fehrenbacher, Editor-in-Chief, Inhabitat.com, http://inhabitat.com/author/
- Sonny Vu, CEO and Founder, Misfit Wearable, http://www.misfitwearables.
- Joichi Ito, Director, MIT Media Lab, http://media.mit.edu/
- Oskar Kalmaru, Co-founder, Memoto, http://memoto.com
- Pat Yongpradit, Director of Education, Code.org, http://www.code.org/
See you in November -- and don't forget...
- If you're a company that would like to work with us on an exhibition or sponsorship level, please drop us a line at sponsors at engadget dot com (DIYers and small startups, please ask us about our Indie Corner option)
- Want to win $25,000 to get your crowdfunded hardware project off on the right foot? Submit to our Insert Coin competition!
- If you're a member of the media interested in covering Expand NY, including a special press-only preview on November 8th, please drop us a line using this form