The Developer Pack will be free for Season Pass holders, or $3.99, £3.19 and €3.99 on its own. It will launch on Steam, Xbox 360 and PS3 on September 17, while European PS3 owners will have to wait one more day for it to arrive on September 18.
Deep Silver today announced that the 'Developer Pack' - the third piece of add-on content for Metro: Last Light - will be available worldwide on Steam and the Xbox Live® online entertainment network from Microsoft on September 17th, and will hit the PlayStation Network on September 17th in North America and September 18th in Europe and the rest of the world.
There are three main parts to the Developer Pack
· Players can experiment with every gun and attachment combination in the Shooting Range, and complete unique marksman challenges for each weapon
· The AI Arena allows players to pit customisable squads of human soldiers and mutants against each other or prove themselves in several challenges
· Lastly, players can explore Metro's cast of characters, and human and mutant foes, up close in the 'Metro Museum'
The Developer Pack also includes an original solo mission – The Spider's Nest – that will truly test the nerves of arachnophobes. Use your wits, your lighter, your torch... and the brand new Flamethrower to escape from a spider infested catacomb...
The Developer Pack will cost just $3.99 / £3.19 / €3.99, and is the third of four add-on packs to be included in the Metro: Last Light Season Pass, which at $14.99 / £11.99 / €14.99 offers a discount over buying the packs separately, and also includes an additional exclusive weapon, the Abzats.
The final add-on content for Metro: Last Light – the 'Chronicles Pack' – will feature three original single player missions that cast the player as four of the game's standout characters – Pavel, Khan & Ulman, and Anna – and explore their side-stories away from Artyom's adventure.
For more information on the Developer Pack, head over to EnterTheMetro.com for the third in 4A Games' series of Developer add-on content blog posts.
For the latest news on Metro: Last Light, Like us at Facebook.com/MetroVideoGame or follow us on Twitter @MetroVideoGame.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One