The new versions will also include "enhanced controls" with the Wii MotionPlus, along with online multiplayer versus mode. It will also allow players to register and create state or regional clubs.
"People will be able to play casually against members of their own club, or take on members of rival clubs to increase their club rankings," is how Nintendo describes it.
Now for the pricing: Downloading Wii Sports Club will grant a 24-hour trial period to available games. After the trial, there is a "Day Pass" available for $1.99 or a permanent purchase of an individual sport for $9.99. Using our Fisher-Price calculator with big, bright buttons, we calculate the full game to cost $50.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18