This is Grand Theft Otter, because he's taken all the d'awwww-lers – one billion of them over the weekend.
What's everyone playing?
[Image: Yulia_B via Shutterstock]
- Alexander Sliwinski (@Sliwinski): Playing a bunch of Card Hunter. Like, a bunch. A stack of Card Hunter. A deck of Card Hunter?
- Danny Cowan (@Sardoose): I ordered a Wii U, so I'll be checking that out. I hear it comes with this thing called Wind Walker, or something? Looks weird. I'll probably just end up playing Nintendoland instead.
- David Hinkle (@DaveHinkle): I'm off to beautiful Sandy Shores for the weekend.
- Earnest Cavalli (@Ecavalli): I'm going to try to spend some time with Wind Waker HD this weekend - I somehow missed it completely in its original form - but its probably more realistic to say that I'll be boosting cars and shooting hookers in Grand Theft Auto V.
- Jess Conditt (@JessConditt): [...]
- Jordan Mallory (@Jordan_Mallory): I'm gonna spend the majority of my weekend at the Taito Hey! in Akihabara, getting my ass handed to me in every fighting game on offer. It's going to be fantastic.
- Ludwig Kietzmann (@LudwigK): I suspect I'll see some serious sailing if I set aside a schedule for Wind Waker's second sojourn - as soon as I cease speaking like the narrator in Puppeteer.
- Mike Suszek (@MikeSuszek): I'll be playing a ton of FIFA 14 while wishing I had GTA 5.
- Richard Mitchell (@TheRichardM): Diablo 3 on Xbox. It's better than the PC version wannafightaboutit? Maybe some more Rayman Legends. Hopefully a game of Last Night on Earth.
- Sinan Kubba (@SinanKubba): Journeying home with Pokemon White 2.
- Sophie Prell (@SophieJKL): [...]
- Steven Wong: [...]
- Susan Arendt (@SusanArendt): I think this may be the weekend I figure up Kingdom Hearts 1.5. I didn't play very much of Kingdom Hearts when it first came out, so I'm hoping my feelings about it have changed. (I mean, it's an RPG with Disney characters. It couldn't be more my thing if my name was on the box.) But after our podcast discussion, I may try some Silent Hill Shattered Memories, instead.
- Thomas Schulenberg (@Lavapotamus): Rayman Legends hasn't taken its assured turn from pure bliss to infuriatingly challenging yet, so until it does, I'll be playing that all weekend.
- Xav de Matos (@Xav): Grand Theft Auto 5 is still chewing up my time, along with NHL 14 and Gone Home.