Continuing on with the trend, Blizzard released a short list of hotfixes to end the week on the official blog
yesterday. The list, while brief, does include some important tweaks to the Siege of Orgrimmar raid. Also included is a fix to Brewfest rewards -- although players should note that it will take a realm restart for them to go into effect.
- Keg-Shaped Treasure Chests from Brewfest should now be awarding level 90 items. This does require realm restarts.
- During the Nourshen encounter on Raid Finder difficulty, Look Within should now be properly selecting characters with higher levels of corruption for trials.
- Death Knights - Glyph of Regenerative Magic should no longer increase the cooldown on Anti-Magic Shell when a small amount of absorption remains as it expires.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- Glyph of Regenerative Magic should no longer improperly increase the cooldown on Anti-Magic Shell when a small amount of absorption remaining as it expires.
Battlegrounds and Arenas
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Look Within should now correctly favor selecting characters with higher levels of corruption for trials during the Norushen encounter on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Sha of Pride
- Altered the visual effects of Bursting Pride, Swelling Pride, Aura of Pride, and Unstable Corruption to improve their clarity and visibility.
- Portals to Orgrimmar should now spawn properly after defeating the Sha of Pride and soft resetting the instance.
- Garrosh Hellscream
- Garrosh no longer has a chance to critically hit when under the effects of Leader of the Pack or other similar buffs from players that have been mind controlled by Touch of Y'Shaarj.
- The Conquest vendors have been restored.
- Fixed an issue where a number of players had a higher than intended Conquest cap.
- Toy Windmill should now only summon 1 Windmill Lance.
- [Requires realm restarts] Keg-Shaped Treasure Chest should now be awarding level-90 items.