Among the cancellation of next year's game and the re-evaluation of its college football series, Weber said the publisher has "been stuck in the middle of a dispute between the NCAA and student-athletes who seek compensation for playing college football." While there's no word on how the settlement amount will be divided among the class, it will reportedly cost EA $40 million.
We've contacted the Lanier Law Firm's attorney on the case and EA for confirmation, and we will update as we learn more.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One