Publisher Warner Bros. explained in July that the decision to skip multiplayer for the Wii U version was made to focus "on platforms with the largest MP audience." Arkham Origins' multiplayer mode is being handled by Brink developer Splash Damage and will consist of a three-team fight for territory between the Joker's henchmen, Bane's thugs and Batman and Robin.
The Joker and Bane gangs will be a three-piece effort, although a henchman can be swapped for a super villain if a player earns their way into Joker or Bane's shoes. Batman & Robin, however, will fight on as a gadget-wielding duo of justice.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18