The Assassin's Creed Heritage Collection bundles together Assassin's Creed, Assassin's Creed 2 (the Game of the Year edition which includes the Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities add-ons), Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Assassin's Creed Revelations and Assassin's Creed 3.
The Heritage Collection will launch in the UK on November 8, for Xbox 360, PS3 and Windows PC. When asked whether this bundle would come to the US, Ubisoft reiterated that it was for Europe only.
London, UK - October 4, 2013 - Today, Ubisoft® announced the release of Assassin's Creed® Heritage Collection available exclusively in EMEA territories for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and Windows PC versions of the game.
Assassin's Creed Heritage Collection is a high value compilation of the five previous Assassin's Creed games and will be available in stores from November 8, 2013 in the UK.
Assassin's Creed Heritage Collection content
• Assassin's Creed®: Draw your blades as Syrian Assassin Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad during the Third Crusade.
• Assassin's Creed® II (Game of the Year Edition): Lead your Brotherhood as Ezio Audtiore in the Italian Renaissance, also containing the Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities DLCs.
• Assassin's Creed® Brotherhood: Set-up your Assassin Brotherhood in Rome to overthrow the Borgia Family.
• Assassin's Creed® Revelations: Follow in the footsteps of the legendary Altaïr in Constantinople to close the Renaissance Trilogy.
• Assassin's Creed® III: Challenge the Templar's supremacy as Connor throughout the American Revolution.
For more information on Assassin's Creed, please visit: assassinscreed.com and facebook.com/assassinscreed.
About Assassin's Creed
Initially launched in 2007, the first five Assassin's Creed games have sold more than 57 million units worldwide, and the franchise is now established as one of the best-selling series ever. Recognized for having some of the richest, most engrossing storytelling in the industry, Assassin's Creed transcends video games, branching out into other entertainment experiences including comic books, mobile games, novels, as well as a feature-length movie currently in development.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has offices in 26 countries and has sales in more than 55 countries around the globe. It is committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to consumers. For the 2012-13 fiscal year Ubisoft generated sales of €1,256 million. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com
© 2013 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin's Creed, Black Flag and Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One