As always, remember, these aren't in-depth guides for your heroic raid. They're arming you with just enough knowledge to get your group through the LFR version of the fight, mostly intact.
- Healers, in phase 1, your heals won't heal. Instead there will be colored blobs on the raid frames. Keep them green. They're absorb shields, that you're building by healing.
- He'll do cone-shaped smashes that affect segments of the room. Don't stand in them. Also, after every three smashes, he'll re-explode the three areas he smashed. Don't stand in that.
- Soak purple swirls
- When he goes into Blood Rage, stack up. Run out with the debuff if your healers are struggling.
- Everything hurts more as the fight progresses.
Spoils of Pandaria
This is the trickiest of the fights. It's against a timer, and basically you need to clear four rooms. You'll go off one side of the bridge, and once room one is done, a door will open, and when both sides have done room one, the time will increase.
- Split the raid in half. Each team needs 1 tank, 3 healers, and half the DPS. One team will go to the right, one to the left.
- Assign one person per team to open boxes
- Burial Urns and Amber-Encased Kunchongs are priority as they summon adds
- Do stand in Matter Scramble.
- Don't stand in anything else.
- Healers, try to heal through Torment, as dispelling spreads it.
- if you don't have damage mitigation cooldowns and are Set To Blow, use Throw Bomb and put bombs away from the raid.
- Use the hanging hooks to get out when you're done!
Thok the Bloodthirsty
This guy is pretty simple, but if you mess up it hurts.
- Unless you're a tank, never be in front of him or behind him.
- Stack up for phase one, to the side of Thok.
- Tank-swap on Fearsome Roar, at 3-ish stacks.
- Deafening Screech will interrupt you and lock you out for two seconds
- When he goes into Blood Frenzy, spread out.
- When he fixates on you, run away. Best is to run down the hall, then the next person run to the back of the room.
- When he comes out of Blood Frenzy, tanks, he will be aggroed onto whoever his last fixate target was. Taunt.
- Hero/lust on the pull, or after the third Blood Frenzy.