Here's a nifty offer to tempt UK folk picking up Pokemon X and Y this weekend, particularly if they've been hankering for the themed 3DS XLs. If you buy either the red or the blue Pokemon handheld from Nintendo's new UK web store, you can pick up one of X or Y for just £20. The total bundle comes to £200, and that's with free next-day delivery.
Given that the game's going for £30-40 at various UK stores, how I've still got a regular sized 3DS, and how purty those limited edition XLs are ... yep, I kinda want it. Dammit.
- Key specs
- Game format Downloadable, Cartridge
- Screen size 3.53 inches
- Online features Multiplayer, Store, Browser
- Direction control D-pad, Thumb stick (1)
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Camera / optical
- Dimensions 0.8 x 5.3 x 2.9 in
- Weight 8 oz
- Released 2011-03-27