Another round of hotfixes for patch 5.4 have been released on the official blog. It's a short list this time around, with a few tweaks to both Druids and Warriors, as well as a handful of adjustments to encounters in the Siege of Orgrimmar raid. Also on the list is a change to Ordos that will require a realm restart to take effect.
- Engaging Ordos in combat will no longer cause the gates to the Ordon Sanctuary to close -- this will require a realm restart before it takes effect.
- Flik and Flik's frog over on Darkmoon Island should no longer take strolls under the terrain.
- In the Siege of Orgrimmar raid, trash leading up to both the Kor'kron Dark Shaman and General Nazgrim in Raid Finder difficulty has been reduced.
Read on for the full list of hotfixes.
- To help address issues with input lag, Efflorescence now heals for twice as much every 2 seconds (was once every 1 second). Additional adjustments have been made so the total amount healed by Efflorescence from Swiftmend, Force of Nature Treants, and Wild Mushroom remains unchanged.
- Corrected an issue that allowed Warriors to cast Storm Bolt while under the effects of a Hex.
Raids, Dungeons, and Scenarios
- [Requires a realm restart] Engaging Ordos in combat will no longer cause the Ordon Sanctuary gate to close.
- Added an upper limit to the number of wolves that could be summoned by Moonfang's Call the Pack ability.
- Flik and Flik's Frog should no longer incorrectly wind up under the terrain on Darkmoon Island.
- Siege of Orgrimmar
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Overconfidence debuff to persist after defeating Zeal.
- Kor'kron Dark Shaman
- Reduced the amount of hostile NPCs in the areas leading up to the Dark Shaman encounter on Raid Finder difficulty.
- General Nazgrim
- Reduced the amount of hostile NPCs in the areas leading up to General Nazgrim on Raid Finder difficulty.
- Spoils of Pandaria
- Blade of the Hundred Steps should now only be applied to one tank per quadrant in Normal and Heroic difficulties.