Previously featured in BioShock and BioShock 2, the weapon wheel pauses in-game action while players select from an arsenal of available firearms and abilities. BioShock Infinite ditched the mechanic in favor of a new system that limited players to two equipped weapons at any given time.
Gonzales notes that the wheel mechanic will make its return alongside new plasmids and weapons exclusive to the Infinite's Burial at Sea chapters.
"I can tell you that for Burial at Sea: Episode 1 we added new weapon, a new Plasmid, new Gear, Tears and we brought back the weapon wheel," Gonzalez said. "As far as upgrades go, there are upgrades available for Plasmids and you can upgrade the new weapon."
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One