Tricksy puzzle-platformer Ethan: Meteor Hunter lands on PlayStation Network and PC on October 22, a day later for PS3 owners in Europe. Both versions come in at around the $10 mark - for some reason the PC one is a whole 9 cents cheaper. Should that push you over the edge, you can nab it via developer Seaven Studio's website.
The game is built around rodent hero Ethan's telekinetic powers - he's able to pause time and move objects around in stasis. I went hands-on with a preview build recently, and found it a much more challenging proposition than it looked at first. Check out my extended thoughts here, as well as the story of the French indie outfit behind the game.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 18
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25