The Walking Dead was one of our favorites from last year, placing third in our Top Ten list after winning and subsequently breaking our hearts. The zombified adventure continued via the 400 Days DLC this summer, and we'd expect that to be included in a GOTY version.
As for the second season, Telltale is teasing more news on that later this month. Last we heard, the next batch of difficult decisions is due sometime this fall.
Update: Reliable Xbox-hound @lifelower unearthed a GameStop listing that has it going for $30. According to that, the GOTY edition includes the 400 Days DLC, the soundtrack, and a behind-the-scenes vid.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25
Microsoft Xbox One