Premiering for the Game Boy Color all the way back in 2001, Toki Tori later saw an upgraded release for WiiWare, PC, and mobile platforms. The updated Wii U version of Toki Tori features touchscreen support, and is the first of three planned eShop games Two Tribes hopes to release by the end of the year.
While Two Tribes has not yet received a release date confirmation from Nintendo, the team hopes to launch Toki Tori in the eShop on October 31.
- Key specs
- Reviews • 54
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 8 GB
- Controller type Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic, Camera / optical
- Video outputs Component, HDMI (v1.4), RCA / composite, S-Video
- Backward compatible 1 generations
- Released 2012-11-18