Echo Prime costs $4.99 (£2.99 for UK players) and features randomly-generated missions and over a hundred pieces of equippable items. Players can also use power-ups provided by alien "Echoes," and will level up as friends make use of their power-up combinations.
Echo Prime (10/24/13)
Developer follows up award-winning Hero AcademyTM app with an epic sci-fi action RPG
Plano, TX – October 24, 2013 – Robot Entertainment today announced their new mobile game Echo Prime, an epic sci-fi action RPG for iOS devices. With real-time combat designed and tuned specifically for touch-based devices, Echo Prime takes players on a journey across the stars, through a wide array of exciting locations to battle fearsome enemies and huge bosses. Echo Prime is the second foray into mobile game development for Robot Entertainment, the developer best known for the Orcs Must Die! series and the 2012 AIAS Mobile Game of the Year, Hero Academy. Echo Prime is available to purchase on the App Store for £2.99 and will soon be coming to Android devices.
Watch the trailer: http://youtu.be/6Cm-jf0mIZ4
Download Echo Prime: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/echo-prime/id684988356?ls=1&mt=8
As an elite Enforcer, players will battle hordes of dangerous alien creatures, space pirates, and killer mercenaries with blaster and blade as they travel from star to star, uncovering the secrets of the multiverse. Players will make contact with the Echoes, mysterious beings from alternate universes who will lend players their abilities and aid in their quest to save humanity from an alien menace. As players level up their Enforcers, they will acquire a myriad of powerful new weapons and armor. They'll watch their abilities grow to unmatched levels and take on the most fearsome opponents in the galaxy in randomized campaign missions.
Echo Prime features:
· Made for Touch – The real-time action gameplay in Echo Prime has been specifically designed with touch devices in mind. Tap and swipe to fight and use special abilities.
· Echoes of the Multiverse – Discover and unlock dozens of "Echoes," alien life forms from alternate universes. As you build connections with them, Echoes will offer you powers and abilities to help you on your missions. Experiment and find the best combinations to customize your ability loadout.
· Share Echoes – Use your friends' Echoes in combat to help them level-up, and level up your Echoes when your friends use them!
· Upgrade Your Arsenal – Unlock over 100 pieces of gear with a diverse mix of deadly effects, from fire to toxic.
· Random Campaign Generation – Echo Prime features an action-driven story campaign with randomly generated missions. Every experience is different!
For more information, check out http://www.EchoPrimeApp.com
About Robot Entertainment
Based in Plano, Texas, Robot Entertainment is a world-class independent game development studio founded in 2009 by veterans of Ensemble Studios. With a team that has proven experience and expertise in creating games that appeal to massive audiences, Robot Entertainment is focused on developing titles that set new standards for their respective genres as well as groundbreaking original intellectual properties. The studio most recently launched the critically acclaimed Hero Academy and Orcs Must Die! 2. Robot can be found online at http://www.RobotEntertainment.com. To stay up to date with Robot Entertainment, please like them on Facebook and follow on Twitter.