The revised version of Pain is developed by Argentinian studio QB9, which Sony recently recruited as part of its Latin American indie incubation program. Footage shown at the ongoing Brazil Game Show indicated that the free-to-play version of Pain will retain all gameplay features and modes from the original 2007 release, including the popular multiplayer Bowling mode.
A release date for the new free-to-play version of Pain has not been announced.
- Key specs
- Game format Optical disc, Downloadable
- Online features Multiplayer, Voice chat, Video chat, Store, Browser
- Drive capacity 250 GB
- Controller type Wired, Wireless
- Motion controls Accelerometer, Gyroscopic
- Video outputs HDMI (v1.3), RCA / composite
- Released 2012-09-25